Write for Us
Apply To Join Our Contributor Network!
We accept contributed articles that explore and illuminate trends, strategies or policy in cyber risk and cybersecurity to inform and guide senior-level executives in search of insights and contextualization. We welcome and encourage submissions that take a strong point of view, being concise yet well spoken.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting your work to Secure Disruptions.
What We Look For
We value fresh opinions and insights that draw on the valid data-driven, real-world experience of its authors. We seek to present a diversity of voices, experiences and perspectives. Firsthand, first-person observations and contextualization of real world events are welcomed and encouraged. Multiple perspectives of research are the best way to create the clearest picture for our viewers.
We do not accept articles that directly or indirectly promote or endorse a company, product or service.
The best way to understand what we are seeking is to read what we have recently published! Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on important cyber risk management trends. Try your chance at joining us on this journey to enlighten viewers, by making news details better understood, for the sake of personal understanding and worldly progress.
- Please send all submissions to hq<at>riskinsightsmedia<dot>com
- Include a brief bio, including job title and professional affiliation.
- We accept contributed articles between 500 and 600 words in length in Microsoft Word or HTML documents.
- Headlines are written by our staff but feel free to suggest your own. We fact-check and edit for style all accepted submissions.
- While we review all submissions, we are unable to respond personally to every email.